Wednesday, May 25

Lady Gaga on BET's 106 & Park


Lady Gaga visited 106 & Park at the BET Studios in New York City on Tuesday. The Judas singer donned a corseted number and 12″ inch platforms as she promoted her new album Born This Way to the urban community. Meanwhile, Gaga says she hates the Telephone music video with Beyonce.

“I can’t even watch the Telephone video, I hate it so much. Beyonce and I are great together,” she tells Time Out magazine. “But there are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.”

The Lady adds: “It’s funny because I know a lot of kids on the Popjustice forum didn’t like the Alejandro video, but that was my favourite of all my videos. It’s not busy. But maybe that’s my own monster.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment