Wednesday, January 4

Lady Gaga Confirms New Album in 2012, Talks New Tour


Lady Gaga is still riding the wave of success from her latest album, 'Born This Way,' but in 2012, the pop star will be unveiling a new set of tunes for her fans to obsess over.

According to the singer, this year is all about continuing to do what she's been doing so well. "I just want to keep going," she tells The Insider. "I'm not as goal-obsessed as I am process-obsessed. I just want to keep writing music. I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour."

Gaga says she wakes up inspired, a quality that will help bring out the star's best on her forthcoming album and 2012 tour. "I wake up in the morning with tears in my eyes and I write new songs," she adds. "I think about the future and the next record and how I can make the stage more beautiful."

It sounds like fans are in for a treat this year! Are you excited for a new Lady Gaga album? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment