Monday, June 13

‘The Edge of Glory’ Saxophonist Suffers a Stroke


The saxophonist of Lady Gaga newest single,‘The Edge of Glory’ , Clarence Clemons suffers a stroke. Rolling Stone magazine confirmed reports in 411.com which commented on the musician's state. However, they have no information on the severity of the stroke.

“Little monsters, my very close friend and musician on ‘The Edge of Glory,’ Clarence Clemons is very sick,” Gaga tweeted after hearing the news. “Can we all make some get well videos?”

He last performed with Springsteen and the E Street Band in December of 2010 for a special web broadcast taping. Clemons also appears on Lady Gaga's album 'Born This Way' and performs the saxophone solo in her new single ‘The Edge of Glory’ at Ameciran Idol last month. In the past, Clemons has had problems with his back and knees which has caused him a huge amount of pain and discomfort. Read more inside!

Speaking to the magazine in February, Clemons said: "That last tour was hell, pure hell."

In the past year alone, Clemons had both knees replaced and spinal fusion surgery. He said: . "It made me stronger, and for the past year I've been in physical therapy a few days a week working my ass off to get back in shape. I'm walking better now, though I still use a cane and crutches. But now I'm having hip problems again. I don't know why."

0 comments:

Post a Comment